Posted May 9, 2022
TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Biometrics team and looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Statistician who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence. Our Biometrics team is a highly experienced international group of professionals led by an industry expert.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our core values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organization. Together we make a difference.
- Responsible for the planning, performance, report and documentation of statistical tasks during the study process.
- Assist in the development of Study Protocols, CRFs and reports/manuscripts by providing statistical input
- Contact health/regulatory authorities regarding statistical issues when needed
- Write the statistical sections in the Study Protocol
- Review the Study Protocol
- Review the CRF to ensure that the design and structure of the CRF meets the specific statistical requirements defined in the study protocol
- Perform/review sample size calculations
- Define randomization procedures and producing randomizations lists
- Define appropriate methods for statistical analysis
- Write/review the Statistical Analysis Plan
- Design/review the Data Presentation Plan
- A Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master’s Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant statistical experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Experience with the use of statistical methology applied to clinical trials
- Proficiency in SAS programming
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with sponsors and internal customers
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS HealthScience is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. UK benefits include:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great corporate culture and work life balance
- Private Health Coverage
- Corporate Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance
- Home-based Allowance
- Internet reimbursement
- Flexible working schedule