Finance Business Partner
Posted Jun 9, 2022
TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Finance team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Clinical Finance business partner based in the US.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organization.
Together we make a difference.
- Provide support to Project Managers in the financial aspects of the project management (ie. revenue recognition, invoicing, cash, change orders, etc)
- Prepare functional reporting of project status, budgets, forecasts, KPI’s and any ad-hoc analysis required
- Report and discuss external reporting with customers
- Assist in coordinating actions with finance organization related to reporting, invoicing, cash, vendors, tax and other project related activities
- Assist legal and business and contracting with contracts with customers or sites
- Maintain internal control according to the TFS Group’s financial governance processes
- Business Management Degree or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Project Controlling or similar
- Fluency in English and Microsoft Office (Excel advanced) skills are mandatory
- Experience from working with integrated ERP systems highly desirable
- Experience in the life science industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical, synthesis and communication skills, especially within a highly international environment
- Proactive, problem solver and has a strong sense of team work, being flexible to quick changes and proven skills in working independently
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS HealthScience is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. US benefits include:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great corporate culture and work life balance