Quality Control Reviewer and Medical Writer
Posted Mar 28, 2022
TFS is currently supporting Pharmetheus with their recruitment to find their next Quality Control (QC) Reviewer and Medical Writer (MW).
As a QC reviewer and medical writer, you will assist the pharmacometrics modelers with the development of high-quality deliverable's:
- by performing a full quality control review of modeling and simulation projects, including analyses and reports to ensure that the deliverable's are generated and reported in compliance with the agreement with the client, applicable regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- By providing medical writing support for reports and publications by compiling, writing, and editing medical/scientific writing deliverable's
As a QC and medical writer, you will be part of the QC/MW group at Pharmetheus. Training will be provided in the QC methodology applied at Pharmetheus. Depending on your background, training in pharmacokinetics and pharmacometrics may also be provided.
- Life Science Master's degree or PhD
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in medical/scientific writing combined with scientific and regulatory knowledge
- Experience from drug development gained in the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory environment or in academia
- Experience in interpreting clinical data
It will be considered an an advantage if you have:
- Experience with quality control review/analysis review
- Knowledge in pharmacokinetics and pharmacometrics´
- Experience with the software environment for statistical computing and graphics, R
- Excellent written and spoken scientific English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed analytic mindset with an eye for details
- Used to keep deadlines
- Used to manage a diverse and time-sensitive workload
- Experienced using basic IT and Outlook skills
Pharmetheus is a well-recognized provider of consulting services focused on pharmacometric analyses (modelling and simulation) in support of drug development decisions. Our highly skilled and enthusiastic team brings considerable value to clients and partners, with the ultimate aim to change patients' lives. We are a motivated, dedicated and growing group of close to 70 people. The company has a mix of academic experts and experienced consultants, with a warm, friendly workplace environment where every person’s idea and opinion matter. Your future colleagues are all driven and highly devoted to pushing the limits within the area. Pharmetheus is currently undergoing exciting developments and is looking to expand its capacities and capabilities in quality control review and medical writing.
If you have any questions about the role please e-mail Claudia.JorgensenRankine@tfscro.com.
Interviews will be held on a ongoing basis.
Looking forward to receiving your application!Apply for this job