Posted Jun 10, 2022
Community of Madrid
TFS HealthScience is excited to be expanding our Biometrics team and we are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Biostatistician who shares our vision of providing clinical research excellence.
We are a leading global mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
Our cores values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility and Passion are what makes TFS Healthscience the successful company it is today. Our values shape our culture and work ethic. They reflect what we stand for and guide our organization. Together we make a difference.
TFS HealthScience is looking for a Senior Biostatistician, home or office based in Spain. We look forward to receiving your application!
The Senior Biostatistician is part of the Global Biometrics Department within Clinical Development and will work operationally on preparing, conducting and completing Statistical tasks in assigned Study Teams, according to company policies, SOP’s and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the planning, performance, report and documentation of statistical tasks during the study process.
- Assist in the development of Study Protocols, CRFs and reports/manuscripts by providing statistical input
- Contact health/regulatory authorities regarding statistical issues when needed
- Plan and perform statistical analysis (interim and/or final) in accordance with the Study Protocol and the statistical analysis plan
- Coordinate ADaM mapping with the senior programmer when needed
- Document and validate programs and files for analysis
- Manage clinical data to ensure security and confidentiality
- Produce/review statistical reports
- A Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master’s Degree in Biostatistics, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant statistical experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Experience with the use of statistical methology applied to clinical trials
- Proficiency in SAS programming
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with sponsors and internal customers
- Ability and willingness to travel on occasion
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS HealthScience is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients. Spain benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Internet costs are covered by TFS
- Flexible working schedule
TFS HealthScience collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
TFS HealthScience does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.Apply for this job