Clarity, control, and communication
Success is based on partnership with our customers—a personal relationship of trust and commitment between people. We stand behind every contract and interaction to ensure first-class performance and adherence to timelines, quality, and budget.
Our flexible global structure is designed to support programs that require specific expertise and swift responses. At TFS HealthScience, we work with our customers to minimize costs and ensure success throughout a project’s lifecycle. We are dedicated to building the right team to help accomplish your goals.
Project managers—a passion for quality and operational excellence
It’s the project manager's responsibility to manage the overall project activities, timelines, deliverables, and quality, and to control the project budget, including pass-through costs. To ensure clarity of communication, they act as the primary contact with our customers and report the study progress on an agreed-upon basis.
Project managers take care of the day-to-day activities, driving the project forward by:
- Creating project plans
- Setting up project reports and metrics
- Managing all budget issues, including invoicing and out-of-scope costs
- Allocating resources, including customer contacts and key contact points between the internal and external project team
- Providing regular status reports to the customer and other managers as appropriate
- Following up on status reports to ensure that the project stays on track
- Coordinating internal and external meetings (e.g., customer, investigator, and team meetings)
- Managing issues and risks
- Performing audits
- Informing Quality Assurance (QA) on the use of subcontractors and partners
- Ensuring all study team members receive the necessary study-specific, therapeutic, and standard operating procedure(SOP) training
- Ensuring the customer is provided with all study documentation
- Managing project close-out with all relevant parties at the end of the project
United by objectives
Proactive project management and close communication with our customers are fundamental for success. Our experience supports that claim, as many of our project managers have been with TFS for more than ten years. It's a testament to their expertise and reliability, and these are the features that can benefit your next project.