TFS HealthScience is a leading global mid-size Contract Research
Organization (CRO) that partners with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies throughout their entire clinical development journey.
Clinical research excellence
We aim for excellence in clinical research by fulfilling the broad scope of expectations of healthcare innovators. With TFS, our customers can expect more. From scientific expertise and customer focus to tailored flexible solutions and consistent quality throughout the entire clinical development process. Together with customers, we build solution-driven partnerships based on mutual trust and reliability.
It's about confidence, reliability, and fulfilling expectations at every stage.
This is our standard and constant objective: quality of performance, delivery, and results.
Supporting clients throughout their development journey, responding to challenges with agility focused on a successful outcome.
Our professionalism is fueled by dedication and a desire to deliver excellence.
TFS aims to exceed expectations from the early stages of the project all the way to study close-out. We prove to our clients that we are the right people with the right solutions at every phase of development.
Scientific excellence and focus
TFS brings you dexterous and experienced team members dedicated to the project and supported by robust strategies.
Close collaboration with our clients and key opinion leaders is a cornerstone of our approach.
Ensuring compliance, detailed oversight, appropriate expertise, and unwavering commitment at every stage of the project.
Socially and ethically responsible practices
TFS is committed to delivering high quality services ethically and sustainably. Read more.
TFS Executive Committee
Dr. Bassem Saleh
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
René Holmen Pedersen
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
EVP, STRATEGIC RESOURCING SOLUTIONS
VP, CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Dr. Suzanne Pavon
EVP, QUALITY, COMPLIANCE AND LEGAL
Andreia de Melo Cabral
EVP, HUMAN RESOURCES
VP, CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
TFS is founded in Lund, Sweden
TFS is the first CRO in Europe to establish a Functional Service (FSP) business
TFS opens its office in Copenhagen, Denmark
TFS establishes Phase I operations in an agreement with the Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden, for First-In-Man studies, special patient populations, and PET imaging services
TFS Academy conducts its first clinical research education courses
- TFS acquires CDC Clinical Data Care to strengthen regulatory, pharmacovigilance and medical writing services
- TFS expands into Spain through the acquisition of Clinical Data Care, Spain
- TFS opens its office in Uxbridge, UK
TFS opens its office in Tokyo, Japan
- TFS acquires IMRO-TRAMARKO, the first established CRO in the Netherlands and expands operations to Benelux and Germany
- TFS opens its first US office, in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- TFS acquires Dimensione Ricerca S.r.l, the first established CRO in Italy
- TFS opens its office in Paris, France
- TFS acquires Beardsworth Consulting Group in the US, an Oncology and Vaccine niche CRO
- TFS acquires cost-efficient EDC solution from SEMCON in Sweden
- TFS opens office in Germany
TFS starts operations in Canada
TFS agrees to divest 60% of shares to Ratos
- TFS acquires SCIderm, a dermatology specialist CRO and expands operations in Germany
- TFS awarded Excellence in innovation at Omnicom Innovation Forum for the development of an in-house Protocol Deviation module
TFS’ Dermatology Team awarded the Top Job Seal for outstanding employer qualities
TFS Strengthens Strategic Planning Capabilities with Citeline
- Ratos acquires remaining 40% of shares in TFS
- TFS joins Medidata Partner Program with Rave EDC accreditation
- TFS partners with Veeva to offer safety database solution for its trials
- TFS partners with the Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) to provide data management solutions across the academic research organization’s study portfolio