TFS’ WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
TFS Trial Form Support International AB (TFS) is a global contract research organization. TFS provides a broad range of professional services, information and partnering solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries.
TFS shall only process personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. To the extent necessary for those purposes, TFS shall take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use.
What data does TFS process?
TFS processes the following data:
- Navigating information collected in accordance with the Cookies Notice,
- Contact details (Name(s), Family Name(s), email, phone number, address etc.) provided directly by you of the website contacting TFS through the Contact page.
- Contact details (Name(s), Family Name(s), email, phone number, address etc.) provided directly by you of the website leaving their data for subscribing to TFS’ Newsletter.
- Contact details (Name(s), Family Name(s), professional qualifications actual and previous employment history, email, phone number, address etc.) provided directly by the User of the website contacting TFS through the Career page.
- Contact details (Name(s), Family Name(s), professional qualifications, actual and previous employment history, email, phone number, address etc.) provided directly by the User of the website contacting TFS through the Investigator Database page.
How does TFS collect your data?
TFS collects the data:
- From the browser’s cookies accepted by you,
- Data voluntarily provided by the User and filled in:
- for contacting TFS,
- subscribing to TFS’ Newsletter,
- job application,
- to inscribe oneself to the Investigator Database.
How will TFS use your data?
TFS will use your data solely in order to:
- improve the security and the functioning of the website,
- being able to answer you any question you would send TFS,
- Email you the latest news about TFS,
- Process any job application and provide an answer,
- Keep your data as investigator in TFS database in order to contact you for future Clinical trials or studies projects.
TFS will share your data with its affiliates and, in case of job application and inscription in the Investigator database, eventually Sponsors or Authorities but with no other third parties.
The data processed will only be the data necessary for TFS to fulfill the purpose of its communication.
If you have subscribed to TFS’ Newsletter, you will receive information regarding TFS’ group of companies and services.
You may always opt out at any time, at later date and have the right at any time to request TFS to stop contacting you for sending you information related to TFS.
How long will TFS store your data?
TFS securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
In accordance with the laws, TFS implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, and secure the personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. TFS cannot guarantee the security of information on or transmitted via the Internet.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the data protection laws, every user of TFS website is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TFS for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TFS corrects without undue delay any information that would be inaccurate. You also have the right to request TFS to complete the information that would be incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TFS erases your personal data, depending on the case notably under the following legal conditions:
- When the data are no longer necessary to complete the purpose of their collection,
- If you withdraw your consent for or object to the processing of your data, and TFS has no legitimate interest or other legal ground allowing the processing of the data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TFS restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TFS’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TFS transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
In accordance with the law, TFS will answer you without undue delay and in any case within one month of the reception of your request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or had any question related to the process of your data by TFS, please contact TFS’ DPO by email at: email@example.com
In any case, if you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TFS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the data protection Supervisory Authority of your place of residence: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, please refer to TFS’ Cookies Notice.