Phase I - III
Clinical research excellence
The early phases of your product’s development are critical to its success. You need experience, agility, and resources: you need TFS HealthScience.
Strategic approach to phase I - III clinical trials
TFS offers a full suite of clinical services and functional solutions on a global, regional, and local basis. Our global reach, focused therapeutic experience, client-centric approach, and robust technology are strong pillars supporting your clinical trial success. At these stages, we enlist therapeutic and regulatory experts to build a customized strategy to meet your goals and select the best path forward.
Access to world-class senior medical and clinical advisors, guide the protocol development process and study conduct, adding to the efficiency of our services.
Early Phase I - II and specialized expertise includes:
- First-in-human and proof-of-concept
- Single Ascending Dose/Multiple Ascending Dose (SAD/MAD)
- Drug-Drug and Food-Drug interaction
- Flexible trial design, e.g., adaptive, basket/umbrella trial
- Regulatory affairs strategy, preparation, and submission of CTA/ITA, PIP, IND, PMA/510(k)
- Pet imaging
- Pediatric populations
- Elderly populations
- Rare disease and orphan indications
- Medical devices
- Customer access to executive level oversight with our TFS Governance model
How we work
The TFS advantage
- We become your partner from the moment of contract award to delivery of the clinical study, implementing a ‘fast-track’ mentality throughout: delivering on time, within budget, and with the highest quality
- In addition to your dedicated account and project manager, you will have direct line access to our senior leadership
- Our teams, located in more than 20 countries, possess local expertise and cultural sensitivity