Right people, right solutions
Trust. Partnership. Quality.
TFS Neuroscience provides full-service support to clients from early phase through phase III, post-authorization and real-world studies. Our global operations teams are experienced in the unique challenges posed by neurology, psychiatry, and pain studies.
We partner with our clients to deliver tailored solutions that match their needs, when and where they need them.
TFS Neuroscience at a glance
Nearly 150 studies (neurology, psychiatry, and pain)
Over 50 ongoing projects
Nearly 40 Psychiatric and Pain studies
More than 1,000 specialized sites in the last 5 years
More than 12,000 patients in the last 5 years
TFS has broad experience across a range of neuroscience indications
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cognitive Impairment
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Huntington’s Disease
- Headache – Cluster, Migraine
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS), including Relapsing Remitting MS (RRMS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Non-neurology, Psychiatry & Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders
- Conduct Disorder
- Smoking Cessation
- Pain (Back, Cancer, Dental, Headache, HIV, Neuropathic)
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Partnerships that provide an advantage
TFS is aligned with several neurology-specialized academic research organizations, patient advocacy organizations, and consultancies in Europe and the US that can advise and support studies when needed.
One project, one team
The TFS Neuroscience team understands the complexities of clinical development and can partner with you to tailor a solution that helps ensure your project’s success. Working together maximizes the chances of success, and when we work with you, our knowledge and resources can be applied to your trial.
Head of Internal Medicine and Neuroscience
- Global execution oversight for clinical development portfolios of small-, mid-, and large-size clients spanning all phases of development
- Clinical development expertise across multiple therapeutic areas and indications
- Direct experience working in corporate clinical development settings from study monitor and project leader to unit manager and head of business development
- More than 16 years' experience within the pharmacy and biopharma industry, including work for large pharmaceutical companies Pfizer and Sanofi Aventis
- Holds a MSc in Biomedical Science from Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden
All this know-how could be supporting your next trial – from design to completion. Contact us to see how we can enhance your resources with our expertise.
Let’s get your solution to market.