We are TFS—700 global professionals delivering quality clinical research across 40 countries, proud and passionate about our mission to bring treatments to patients faster.
We consider social responsibility and sustainability a priority for TFS.
Here we present our progress and commitment to continuous improvement.
Building a successful and trusted company means we do not compromise our sustainability goals and that sustainability considerations are an integral part of our business activities.
TFS is committed to transparent and ethical behavior and we strive to ensure that everything we do is guided by our values and in compliance with our codes, policies, guidelines, and with the governmental regulations and regulatory framework within which we operate.
Patient safety, data integrity, and compliance with regulations
No matter where we operate in the world, we remain committed to conducting high quality ethical research in accordance with the principles that have their origin in the Declaration of Helsinki, as well as International Council on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practices (GCP), and other relevant guidelines. We further ensure the quality and integrity of our work through:
- TFS Quality Management System (Quality Manual, Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), and other tools
- Quality and compliance audits, issue detection, resolution & management, CAPA procedures
- Business and study-specific training through our LMS and TFS Academy
- Business operating procedures
Equal opportunity and diversity
TFS places great importance on equal opportunities and diversity and views employees as the company’s most important resource. Differences between individuals and cultures are accepted and seen as an asset, since heterogeneous working groups offer a wide variety of experience. Foundational to TFS’ commitment to being a non-discriminatory workplace and to offer all individuals equal opportunities are the following:
- TFS’ Code of Conduct, based on The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
- Global Ethics and Diversity Policy and Action Plan
- Jobs/Positions ranked by “Job Evaluation” in a logical, transparent, and neutral way on a pre-determined scale with salary ranges
- Anonymous employee surveys
EcoVadis Silver Rating for Sustainability
TFS achieved the EcoVadis Silver rating for sustainability including compliance in environmental, social, and ethical factors. The recognition places TFS in the top 4% of companies rated by EcoVadis in the scientific research and development industry.