Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Nordics
If you plan to attend Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Nordics from October 24-25, we welcome you to stop by booth #44 to meet the TFS team and learn more about our tailored clinical development and resource solutions. We combine the full-service capabilities and global reach of a large CRO with the flexibility and personal approach only a mid-size CRO can deliver.
TFS demonstrates scientific and medical excellence across a broad therapeutic spectrum with industry-leading capabilities in the following areas:
- Hematology and Ophthalmology
- Dermatology, Immunology, and Inflammatory Disease
- Internal Medicine & Neuroscience
- Strategic Resourcing Solutions
Learn more about our solution-driven teams and experienced professionals providing a wide range of solutions to allow you to stay focused on your health innovations today, or connect with us at the conference.
Attend Our Presentation:
24 October 2023 @ 2:30 PM
Decoding the CRO Choice: An Inside Look at a Biotech’s Modern CRO Selection for Enhanced Clinical Outcomes in Neuroscience
By: Sebastian Turek, PharmD, PhD
In this session, you can expect to:
- Gain a firsthand understanding of the decision-making process behind a Biotech’s CRO selection, specifically focused in Neuroscience.
- Uncover the key factors that influence successful CRO collaborations and drive positive clinical outcomes.
- Get a glimpse into the evolving landscape of neuroscience research and how CRO collaborations are adapting to modern challenges.
- Learn about TFS HealthScience’s tailored strategies for enhanced clinical outcomes in neuroscience research.
With 15 years in the pharmaceutical research industry, Sebastian has gained comprehensive experience in both clinical and project management. He has worked in various roles, from CRA to Executive Director, specializing in neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. His leadership has been instrumental in screening over 10,000 subjects in studies related to these conditions.
Beyond neurology, Sebastian’s background includes work in psychiatry, oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, and other internal medicine areas. He has managed studies globally, covering Europe, North and Latin Americas, Asia—including challenging markets like China and Japan—and Australia.
Sebastian holds a PharmD degree in pharmacy from Wroclaw Medical University, Poland.